1. 2Pop Audio Labs' products are covered by a limited parts and labor warranty for a one year period. Separate hardware sub-components of the system may have additional warranties available through the manufacturer. Third party products such as audio hardware and software are not covered under this warranty.
2. 2Pop Audio Labs warrants the original purchaser that any part of the licensed hardware, when delivered, will conform to current specifications of 2Pop Audio Labs. The hardware system will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the warranty period. 2Pop Audio Labs will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective hardware system or sub-level component provided that the customer pay in-bound freight. 2Pop Audio Labs under no circumstance will be held responsible or liable for improper packing of items shipped to us from the customer.
3. As a prerequisite, this warranty is contingent upon customer advising 2Pop Audio Labs in writing of such defects within one year from the date of delivery. Any corrections or alterations to or new versions of the hardware that 2Pop Audio Labs may deliver to the customer under this warranty shall be limited to one copy of such hardware and documentation delivered to the customer. The warranty shall not cover any loss of data, damage caused during shipment and any damage caused by: impacts, fluids, fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster; unauthorized modifications, attachments or peripherals, improper use, environment, installation or electrical supply; improper maintenance; any other misuse, abuse, or mishandling.
4. 2Pop Audio Labs makes no other warranties other than the warranties set forth herein. 2Pop Audio Labs provides all items as is and without warranties as to performance or merchantability. All hardware and software is provided without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. No warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are offered. 2Pop Audio Labs has no obligations or liabilities for damages, including, but not limited to consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the performance of the system, whether or not 2Pop Audio Labs was or should have been aware of the possibility of the damages.
5. 2Pop Audio Labs' sole liability, under this warranty, for failure to repair or replace the hardware system after a reasonable number of attempts is limited to replacement or, at 2Pop Audio Labs' sole discretion, refund of the original purchase price.
2Pop Audio Labs reserves the right to modify or alter its warranty and return policy at any time, without notice to customer.